Agenda for our Free College Planning Presentation
Parents of College-bound High School Students are invited to to attend a free, informative College Planning presentation.
During this presentation you will learn:
- Should my student take the ACT or SAT, when and why
- Which and how many colleges to apply to.
- How to find the college that will best serve your student.
- What to do to prepare before college.
- Apply for Financial Aid on-time and optimized for your family’s best interest
- Improve your student’s chances of attending the College of their choice, and reduce tuition costs (even if you do not qualify for any financial assistance!)
- Plan as a parent of a Freshman or Sophomore for the FAFSA prior-prior year and CSS Profiles’ two-year look-back period for financial assistance eligibility.
- Which assets count (and don’t count) towards financial aid eligibility.
- Compare the true “Out-of-Pocket ”costs of Private vs. Public Colleges.
And much, much more...
Reservations are recommended, seating and materials are limited!
Click here for more info.
Back to top of page