Agenda for our Free College Planning Presentation
Parents of College-bound High School Students are invited to to attend a free, informative College Planning presentation.
During this presentation you will learn:
- Should my student take the ACT or SAT, when and why
- Which and how many colleges to apply to.
- How to find the college that will best serve your student.
- What to do to prepare before college.
- Apply for Financial Aid on-time and optimized for your family’s best interest
- Improve your student’s chances of attending the College of their choice, and reduce tuition costs (even if you do not qualify for any financial assistance!)
- Plan as a parent of a Freshman or Sophomore for the FAFSA prior-prior year and CSS Profiles’ two-year look-back period for financial assistance eligibility.
- Which assets count (and don’t count) towards financial aid eligibility.
- Compare the true “Out-of-Pocket ”costs of Private vs. Public Colleges.
And much, much more...
Reservations are recommended, seating and materials are limited!
Click here to email Access College Foundation for more info.
Back to top of page